Could you partner with Harvest Solar to provide your business with cheaper electricity? If you own a property with a rooftop in excess of 300 sqm in size which is free of shadow during the day, and want to save money, then we should talk.
Harvest Solar offers commercial building owners, schools, semi-state agencies and county councils the opportunity to increase their energy efficiency by using empty roof space to generate their own electricity.
We pay for all preparatory, installation and on-going insurance and maintenance costs of a Solar PV system, enabling our clients to reduce their energy costs and enhance the value of their property with zero capital outlay.
Electricity generated on your roof will be purchased by you at a substantially lower rate than is currently available to the Irish commercial user. This price will be adjusted each year in line with the Consumer Price Index as published by the Central Statistics Office which has averaged 1.35% p.a. since 2003.
By installing a Solar PV system you can future proof your energy costs for the duration of our 25 year agreement as you will be immune to price volatility in the electricity marketplace.
Our income will come from selling the electricity produced to you, plus any applicable state benefits for producing electricity from renewable sources.
Should you prefer to fund the installation yourself, we can provide all services and materials required to give you a fully operational Solar PV system.
Free Solar PV Installation – Main Points:
- Rooftop PV systems we install are versatile and suitable for pitched and flat roof applications on new build, retrofit, or during refurbishment projects.
- All equipment we use is Tier 1 top quality, manufactured to last in all weathers, with up to 25 year warranties automatically provided.
- The PV system will be designed to optimise power output from your roof.
- Our installers are all experienced PV installers who will leave your roof in better shape than they find it.
- A PV system on your roof will lengthen the lifespan of your roof by protecting it from the elements.
- Under our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) we will give you long-term protection against increasing electricity prices.
- Solar PV systems increase asset and rentable values of a building by improving its BER rating.
- You will help Irelands EU 2020 Carbon Reduction commitment.
- A Solar PV system works silently and generates zero CO2 emissions.