SOLAR POWER IS THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Answer Yes to three questions and you could get a Free Solar PV Rooftop Installation:
Do you own a building in the Republic of Ireland with daytime unshaded roofspace of 200 sqm or larger?
Is it structurally sound - Will stand without major repairs required for the next 35+ years?
Do you want lower electricity bills?
SOLAR ENERGY IS A COMPLETELY FREE SOURCE OF ENERGY
A household rooftop solar panel system can reduce pollution by 100 tons of CO2 in its lifetime, including the energy it took to manufacture the solar panels. This can improve future air quality for humans as well as the millions of birds, fish, and mammals that are negatively affected by pollution each year.
You can benefit
from using Solar energy with
a zero cost to you or your business,
Yet get all the Advantages
The Basics of
Although the sun is 90 million miles from the earth, it takes less than 9 minutes for light to travel this distance.
- Every day the sun gives you an unlimited resource of solar energy
- Solar panels require light, and not direct sunlight to operate. They will produce electricity even on cloudy days, they will produce more electricity on sunny days.
- Every country in the world receives sufficient daylight to power Solar PV systems.
- Ireland receives the same amount of sunlight as northern Germany where there are thousands of PV systems of all sizes.
- Solar panels can be installed on the roof of your home, office, school, factory or county council buildings to reduce the amount of electricity bought in from the grid.
- During their 30 year plus lifetime of operation, PV panels produce electricity with zero carbon emissions.
- Virtually no maintenance as the have no moving parts.
- Systems are monitored remotely to identify fault occurrence.
- System owners can login and see how much power was produced from their own system.
- Solar panels are completely silent.
- Solar panels are guaranteed to provide 80% of their nominal power, even after 25 years of continuous operation.